We can't be the only ones that get random forwards from our parents’ right?? It could be an interesting story with a lesson, an article about politics, life happenings, a sermon, a funny video or picture?… just about anything.
Well, we just got this one. Thank God it did not end with a "Share with 10 friends or else..." but we thought we'd share the wealth anyway.
Prepare to expand your knowledge with some very random, but interesting "facts." I'd like to believe a couple of these will be relevant at some point?!
1. Your shoes are the first things people subconsciously notice about you. Wear nice shoes. An excuse to buy new shoes? I'll take it!
2. Sleeping without a pillow reduces back pain and keeps your spine stronger.
3. There are three things the human brain cannot resist noticing - food, attractive people and danger. Sounds about right.
4. A person’s height is determined by their father, while their weight is determined by their mother. Eh I'm guessing they mean from your paternal/ maternal side. Not just from them individually.
5. There are at least 6 people in the world who look exactly like you. There's a 9% chance that you'll meet one of them in your lifetime. Six people? Gosh I hope not. I'd like to believe I'm more unique than that, sheesh!
6. If a part of your body "falls asleep,” you can almost always "wake it up" by shaking your head.
7. Putting dry tea bags in gym bags or smelly shoes will absorb the unpleasant odor.
8. You can survive without eating for weeks, but you will only live 11 days without sleeping.
9. Laziness / inactivity kills just as many people as smoking. Really? Not sure if this is factual sha.
10. A human brain has a capacity to store 5 times as much information as Wikipedia.
11. The Ovum egg is the largest cell and the sperm is the smallest cell.
12. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day & while you walk, SMILE. It is the ultimate antidepressant. Ok this might look creepy, but worth a try?
13. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, broccoli, and almonds. It doesn't say why, let's just assume it's good for us.
14. Try to make at least THREE people smile each day. Hmm.. might actually consciously try to do this one.
15. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present. No one is in charge of your happiness except you. Word.
16. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: 'In five years, will this matter?' Yesss, some things are just not worth worrying over.. in the grander scheme of things.
Pretty random list, but some interesting points here and there, right? What do you think?
Do you get these random forwards too? Send us any you think are worth sharing! We'd love to feature you.